Starting a paleo diet

Hey guys, apologies if this was answered already, but as is the case for most people, I believe I’m in a unique situation.

So I have depression, binge eating disorder, and low energy due to long-term opioid withdrawal. My main 3 goals are to 1) possibly treat my depression with a diet, 2) eliminate cravings, and 3) lose weight.

I have been eating pretty poorly (I eat one healthy meal and one big unhealthy meal almost daily). I fast intermittently, but I always crave junk. Always. It sucks. So my questions are,

1) How do I go about this? Is paleo right for me?

2) Are there any dangers I need to know about before starting this?

3) I hate meal prep. Is there any place where I can buy ready lean meats that will not cause me to go completely broke?

4) Are there any decent tasting paleo-friendly foods that I can buy at a local supermarket?

5) Should I slowly introduce this or should I go right into it? Thank you!

submitted by /u/No-Crew-6227
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/31gVqXP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...