Initial paleo effects?

Following up from u/Im_ALivingPotato post, how do you deal with initial effects of starting paleo eating? I started at new year but found I felt the need to add in a few non paleo items to feel OK. I was feeling lightheaded and woozy after a few days on fully paleo.

Was this a lack of calories? I wasn’t particularly hungry, but did get fed up of nuts and fruit. I was combining it with I.f. so don’t do breakfast, but would eat dinner and tea (lunch and dinner!!)

If I started 100% again, how long till my body would adjust to feeling normal again?

submitted by /u/flutterby82
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3tW6tSg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...