In search for the healthiest diet

Dear community,

As I have been interested in nutrition and health/food topics for a long time I researched and tried nearly every diet out there. My goal is not necessarily to lose weight (as I am at a normal weight), but to become healthier and live a long life. Recently I’ve looked into the vegan diet again (several years ago I was vegetarian for 1 year and vegan for roughly 4 months), but was very skeptical towards the many processed foods and substitutes, as well as the nearly dogmatic demonization of animal protein (even towards small amounts of grass fed unprocessed meat for example). Therefore I am now looking again into the paleo diet (I gathered some information about it some years ago) and like the aspect of eating clean, unprocessed natural food. I am only hesitating because I’ve read many times during my research that meat and other animal products are heavily linked to cancer, which is my biggest fear. My questions are: 1. Why are all those study’s linking meat to cancer? 2. Which are benefits of the paleo diet regarding cancer prevention? 3. Do you have any general advice for someone starting paleo?

Thank you so so much in advance and please excuse the long text and my bad English

PS: Short information about my physics: I am a 26 year old female w/ a height of 172 cm and weight of 72 kg.

submitted by /u/zissydinosaur
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3sYkkXH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...