I would like to start paleo because of my hypothyroidism and have some questions

I have hypothyroidism and use Levaxin. Hoping paleo will help my digestion/thyroid function plus muscle and joint pain from exercising.

Because I exercise regularly, what can be some carb sources? My mood is also hit hard without carbs so carbs are a necessity.

I have been supplementing with protein powder but milk protein is ruled out I’m assuming with paleo. How do I meet my protein under paleo?

Will this become a lifestyle? Because I assume if I go off paleo any weight/fat I lose will resurface. I’m fine with that if I’ve tuned into a sustainable paleo diet, just something that occurred to me.

submitted by /u/rockyfurter
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3AdjKaa
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...