Hunger!!

I (21F) just recently started the paleo diet about 3 days ago and whatever I eat, I feel like I digest so fast. My boyfriend (30M) and I ate 3 paleo dinners last night because we kept getting hungry. We had a caulipower pizza, Vegan chorizo vegetable stir-fry, and chicken and steamed vegetables. Today I had a iceberg lettuce wrapped Tandoori turkey burger which made me full (around 8:30) and I am starvinggg now and I’m trying to fight the urge to eat again and I don’t want this to happen everyday. Has anyone experienced anything similar? How did you stop it or did your body just naturally adjust?

submitted by /u/Tienshinhan_
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3ESpuGZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...