Help with finding naturally sweetened ice cream

Hi I was hoping that due to the nature of the Paleo diet someone would have suggestions for a sugar conscious ice cream available in stores. What I mean by that is that it is sweetened with natural like maple syrup or honey and avoiding sugar alcohols or refined sugars. So far I have found Vixen Kitchen Paleo gelato which is exactly what I’m looking for but am interested in other options. I understand that I could make what I am looking for but sometimes you want to just sit back and crack open a pint someone else made. Thanks!

submitted by /u/dirtstinky
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/Jn4mYhzuy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...