Has anyone successfully healed their psoriasis?

I’m a psoriasis sufferer and I’m trying to heal it through diet. I have read and heard a number of success stories, but was hoping some folk might share theirs.

I’m following a relatively low carb diet - no sweet potatoes or regular potatoes, as I’m avoiding all nightshades. I am eating carrots and parsnips, though I will try to minimise them and add cauliflower to my soups in their place.

Also, what do people think about blending soups. Is that likely to ‘free’ the sugar and cause insulin spikes?

submitted by /u/GraceMercyLove
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3q0rZTD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...