Biggest challenge with Hashimoto's or hypothyroidism?- conducting research.

Ladies- what is your biggest challenge with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis or hypothyroidism? ๐Ÿฆ‹

I am conducting research for a new educational YouTube channel for women with Hashimoto’s and hypothyroidism, and I would love your input.

Would you be open to a quick 30 min chat with me? I would be honored to hear a little more about your experience.

Everything shared is for my own research only and completely confidential (no sales or self-promotion). What I am learning is helping me make my channel the most helpful and effective for women.

Respond in the comments below if you’re interested in scheduling a chat. You can also send me a message.

Thank you so much, Josie (Denver, CO)

A little about me: I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s at age 22 and struggled with symptoms like fatigue, weight gain, anxiety, brain fog, and hormonal imbalances for years. Paleo was very helpful to me in getting my symptoms under control.

submitted by /u/josiewarren1987
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3qslkBU
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...