My wife and I are starting Whole30 in January.

It started after wanting to cut out added sugars and other processed foods. Then I found Whole30. I didn’t know much about Paleo until diving deep into research about Whole30. I’m planning, at least for now, to stay at least Paleo based after Whole30.

I thought I understood that Whole30 was just really strict Paleo with extra things on the “No” list. But, after looking into Paleo, I guess I don’t see how Whole30 is any more strict at all, except for the fact that cheating isn’t even an option. Sooo what’s the difference in the foods to eat and avoid compared to these 2? Other than Paleo being more of a lifestyle, and W30 being a “challenge”.

submitted by /u/NickGallangster
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3J2OUFi
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...