how to calculate nutritional data from raw to cooked meat?

Hello Fam,

After some digestive issues starting to happen to me this year I have decided to try paleo and see if cutting out grains helps me at all. I have always been very fit and healthy but I want to see if my problems go away. for some reason I still had problems after breakfast but not the rest of the day. SO I eliminated eggs and my issues went away. guess I can’t have either egg white or egg yolk but im not going to waste my time seeing which one I can and cannot eat because im not going to waste half an egg to eat.

that being said, I will be eating more meat, and staying away from grains and continuing paleo without eggs. how do I calculate my protein and fat from raw to cooked meat?

for example I get really good local pasture raised 90% ground beef. for breakfast and lunch I eat either 6oz or 8oz raw depending on how hungry I am. I cook it but I start out with that weight.

how would Calculate what I am eating after cooking that? I am very new to this so I don’t even know if I am getting the right amount of fat but I am pretty solid on 120g of carbs a day, I am shooting for 80 grams of fat. and what ever three servings of 6 to 8 oz of beef or chicken is a day protein wise plus collagen for extra protein. I am 6/1 175 M

I am open to all feedback positive or negative on whatI am doing and would love some help!

I can’t even begin to describe how much better I feel with out eggs in my life! such a trip I should probably do an allergy test.

Thank you

submitted by /u/netsua8
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3rCQMya
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...