Glad to be back!

Hi Everyone! I was paleo for years and enjoyed phenomenal physical and mental health. 5 years ago I got in a relationship with someone who struggled to understand my dietary restrictions and I became lax, and suffered immensely - depression, inflammation, cystic acne, anxiety, fatigue, poor digestion. I was a mess! Over the past month I have been gravitating back towards paleo, with full paleo for the past week. I keep it simple - several fruits for breakfast with nuts, snack on fruits and veggies throughout the day, and a large salad with fish or turkey or some other meat at night. I’m allergic to eggs so I avoid those. I do eat cheese and yogurt. So glad to be back! I have 40 lbs to lose, too.

submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Feature1
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3Hli2WF
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...