Bulletproof diet

Hi guys, I’m new to the bulletproof diet and I was wondering if the bulletproof roadmap applies to the UK and when it mentiones fruits and veggies do they need to be organic for example blueberries is in the green zone as well as sweet potatoes or celeary etc but can I just buy normal store bought?

Also is a cheat day allowed on this diet if not and I’m really craving for something I’m the red zone is it ok to have it once in a while/just a tiny amount

Appreciate it

Thanks

submitted by /u/Adam_0071
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/30AbtQk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...