Odd(ish) request for food ideas needed

Hi everyone! I recently purchased a large container of deli sliced roast beef from Costco (I thought it was more like thick slices to eat with knife & fork, didn’t realize it was deli meat). It’s just my husband , our young child & I and I want to use this up so I’m looking for ideas where I can use this in something other than sandwiches. Now for the odd ask, Rosh Hashanah is coming up next week, it’s not in our budget to buy a cut of meat to make brisket, could this deli sliced roast beef be used with a gravy over it instead of actual pot roast? Does anyone have gravy recipes or any other ideas we could do to use this food up?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/mm4211
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3n18Nnx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...