Keto made me diabetic?

This is a follow up to my older post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paleo/comments/pkcu0t/i_need_some_suggestions_of_prepost_workout_snacks/

It’s been a while and things haven’t improved. In the past I had a lot of energy to do stuff, but I lacked motivation. It’s like I was adapted to make use of the eaten fat to use as energy, but it wouldn’t go to my brain, because I didn’t really want to do anything all day (low blood sugar?). Now, whenever I eat carbs (tubers, rice), I feel tired to the point of laying on bed the whole day, but on the other hand I WANT to do stuff, it’s just my body that does not cooperate. I’m at my worst especially when I wake up. Is it just a matter of time to re-adapt or there is no hope for me? The reason I’m eating said carbs besides vegetables is because I want to work out six times a week. If I didn’t, I would not eat them at all.

submitted by /u/RazzeeX
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/39GAnP5
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...