Is eating many veggies a day really that important and healthy? Can I eat only 1-2 veggies per day?

I am wondering about vegetables intake. So many people here and articles say that you should eat many vegetables, about 5 servings a day. But on the other hand there are people who have digestive problems and they limit their veggie intake and feel better. But those people still need micro-nutrients and are somehow fine with limited veggie intake. I am just wondering, I don’t have anything against eating so many vegetables. But I myself find it pretty hard to eat as much a day. Of course you can go with some “workarounds” like blending them etc., but that seems pointless in a long run.
Currently I eat about 2 veggies and 1 fruit a day. The rest is meat, eggs and rice. I don’t know about rice but I think it’s kind of easier to digest than 5 servings of veggies? I am wondering if eating like this would be sufficient when it comes to nutrients.

What about you? How many vegetables a day do you eat?
Do you feel better when you eat more vegetables? And by better, what kind of difference do you see when you eat more vegetables?

submitted by /u/Bdazzledblue
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Y4K4Vr
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...