Cool finds?

We all know that the typical American grocery story is very limited and gets boring quick. I moved recently and now have a LARGE Asian grocery store close by. What cool stuff would you recommend? I am an adventurous eater with no known food alergies (aside from what I discovered when switching to paleo, of course)! Fun fact, I have tried durian, yes it smells horried but it tasted ok. Not good. Not terrible. Willing to try it again! I think I saw some preserved yolks too!! RECOMMENDATIONS?

submitted by /u/laceybottom
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/37nR6W4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...