What are some non paleo foods/drinks that you refuse to give up? And what foods/drinks were the hardest for you to give up?

For me I refuse to give up beer entirely. If I’m planning on some binge type drinking i’ll stick to tequila sodas or whiskey, but I’ll still enjoy the casual 1-2 beers some times. Also, sushi with white rice.

Hardest to give up for me have to be beans / refried beans (recently moved to TX) and cheese purely for taste. Oats and yogurt were tough too but not as tougu

submitted by /u/mozzarellathompson
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3jZuDq4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...