Weight loss for Wedding

Hi! So I am doing my first cut in a long time. I get married next May 2022 and I am trying to cut 10 lbs from 122 -112 from now to December. I am giving myself a longer period to try to keep the weight loss off and sustainable. What do you eat while trying to do High Protein, Whole Food , and on. Budget. I also have to eat Gluten and Dairy free. I find that Paleo works well for me but, I am cooking for both my fiancรฉ who is bulking and myself who is cutting for about $100 a week

submitted by /u/No-Independence-1579
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3rnmihn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...