Substitute Question (Discussion)

I’m new to paleo and am trying to implement some recipes to replace existing ones that are staples in my house. My biggest hang up I’m finding is a lot of recipes call for some type of coconut product and my wife is highly allergic to coconut. I’m on the diet by doctor’s orders and need to stick with it, but making 2 separate meals daily for us isn’t practical. Any ideas on what kind of things we can use instead of coconut for recipes?

submitted by /u/spazzmunky
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3jZODsy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...