Movie snack alternatives

I’m newer to paleo as of 3+ months ago, and it just dawned on me that I need a popcorn substitute during movies. Something that I can slowly shove into my face whilst still following the paleo guidelines. I’ve been religiously following paleo and really don’t want to cheat with popcorn. I’m open to any and all suggestions!

At first, I though some warm edamame, but by the time I bought some, I realized it contains soy :[

submitted by /u/Ginger12230
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3hyo6B8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...