Dehydration from too much salt?

I admit I eat a lot of sodium, even now when it’s unbearably hot outside. I try to drink as much water as possible but my bathroom visits are still infrequent and urine specific gravity is 1.035, which is very high. The color is very concentrated too. My kidneys are okay on the ultrasound, electrolytes are also within range. Can too much sodium cause extreme dehydration even if one makes a point to drink 3-4 liters of pure water a day? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Vitebs47
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3B4rlIc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...