Anyone eating shirataki noodles?

I always say that the only thing I really need in this world is spicy noodles, so that is a problem with a Paleo diet. My daughter suggested I try shirataki noodles, which are made from konjac root. I just prepared a delicious bowl with spicy sauce, chicken and veggies and I’m a believer. They are a bit more rubbery than regular noodles/Ramen, but they are good and take sauces and flavors well. I have read that they are 3% fiber and 97% water, so it would be hard to get fat on them.

submitted by /u/JimmyLongnWider
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2UTWLRg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...