After carnivore

I was eating paleo for several years until about two years ago. Then I tried carnivore and it totally agreed with me. After doing it for a year I started to think that it was great for removing inflammation but I was lacking in a few nutrients. I don’t consume dairy because it gives me ulcerative colitis so my calcium intake was about half of the RDI. My potassium and magnesium intake were also about half the recommended amount. I started with these nutrients and it did wonders. In the past year I have tried to go back to Paleo a few times and some old inflammation comes back. Have any of you transitioned from carnivore to paleo? Did you have problems? How did you address them?

submitted by /u/NoSite4
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3ryio5q
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...