What does the paleo diet consider to be vegetables (vs fruits)?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question.

What I mean is, for example, if I made a salad with spinach, romaine, chicken, bell peppers, tomatoes, blueberries, avocado, I know the spinach and romaine would technically be veg but what about everything else? I think those are all technically fruits.

I am totally not creative and so I would make a salad like that all the time, even though what I’d really like is to lean more toward a lower sugar/carb version of the diet. Does anyone have a rule of thumb or comments on the above salad example or understandings of sugar content as they pertain to commonly mistaken vegetable-fruits?

submitted by /u/sauceman80
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/35GZ3Fh
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...