Terrible Blood Results?

Hey everyone. I started eating paleo around the start of this year. I rarely ever ate anything non paleo.

I’ve stuck with nuts/grassfed meat/fish/fruit/vegetables, very strictly.

However, I took the blood test on monday, and had a cheat meal on friday and saturday.

The markers out of ranger were a high fasting glucose of 108, my total cholesterol was 223, My HDL was 61, and my LDL was a high 145.

What could be causing this? Is there any realistic way to lower this so my doctor doesn’t become alarmed?

submitted by /u/RawOat
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3AptqOC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...