Question on Coconut Sugar

I recently started Paleo again and I noticed that a lot of dessert recipes now call for coconut sugar. Back in 2018 when I first did Paleo, desserts that required a sweetener used (minimal) honey / maple syrup or had a clever approach to have no sweeteners (blending in fruit for example).

With that being said, my understanding is, to get the most out of Paleo to lose weight, swapping out white sugar for coconut sugar will basically put me on the road to maintain my current weight.

Am I interpreting the Paleo diet properly? Should I try to avoid coconut sugar and embrace minimal amounts of maple syrup/honey to lose weight or is coconut sugar a safe ingredient to consume for weight loss?

submitted by /u/Cheffreyy
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Sy5bN6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...