Macros - M 35 Maintain weight while trimming fat and gaining muscle

I can’t find a consistent number on the web to save my life. I’m a 6'0 M 195 lbs age 35, looking to maintain my weight, but convert fat to muscle. I follow a pretty intense lifting program every other day and cycle at a moderate intensity 45 minutes on days I’m not in the gym. I’d say my current body type is semi-muscular with unwanted fat around the midsection.

I’m new to Paleo. What should my macros look like? Best I can work out so far is 30% Protein, 30% Carbs, 40% Fat. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Subby13
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3gG8FoF
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...