Elimination diet for pelvic pain, constipation

Hey all. Hopefully this a suitable sub for this post.

A few days ago I started a strict elimination diet. Have only been eating beef, chicken, eggs, broccoli and cabbage.

I am trying this to see if it helps with my pelvic pain and bladder issues (M28), which have been a nightmare for the past 8 months or so. Not common food intolerance symptoms, but some people with similar symptoms find relief with dietary changes. Early signs are extremely positive, like I feel normal - better than any meds I’ve taken (physical therapy has been another thing to really help). Quite amazed tbh.

I have already been gluten free and milk free for a few months, so neither of these were the sole culprits.

I’ve now gone three days without a bowel movement. Is this normal? Or at least when adjusting? Normally I go once per day. Is there anything I can be doing to help with this? I’m supplementing vit D, magnesium glycinate and probiotics, and I’m also taking a daily low dose of tadalafil, which is known to help pelvic pain and bladder issues. Also, prior to these three days I did a 36 hour water-fast. I’m drinking a lot of water and I’m going to start on bone broth very soon. Constipation is well known for exacerbating pelvic pain, so I’m a bit worried.

I’m also urinating a lot less frequently, but I was going too much before as a result of the bladder trouble.

Keen to hear people’s thoughts on anything that may be relevant! Thanks!

submitted by /u/slsp8
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3gx0CKS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...