Breaking away from counting calories and disordered eating

I’m currently trying to break away from counting calories. It’s led to some destructive eating patterns within myself which I’m not gonna lie, have been in and out of recovery from anorexia for the better part of 10 years. My question is, is following a paleo approach to eating something that’s safe for someone that’s trying to let go of counting calories and trying to reestablish hunger cues?

I should also note that I’m not necessarily trying to lose weight, but either maintain or gain some muscle?

submitted by /u/BlackPhiIIip
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3h7FJGc
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...