Fruit causing mood swings, fatigue, inflammation, yeast, etc

I know that lots of folks here love fruit and just as much avoid it, and it seems I belong to the latter group. At least, starting tomorrow. I’ve been listening to how healthy fruit really is and how we all should consume several servings a day, but in my case it seems that the sugar content far outweighs the benefits. I have to admit I have some GI and yeast overgrowth issues, yet no fructose intolerance according to the breath test. Well, fruit gives me some pretty nasty effects, including blood sugar swings, cravings, mood highs and lows, etc. I hope I’m not the only one :))

submitted by /u/Vitebs47
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2T2FdkD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...