Fermented Cod Liver Oil VS Cod Liver oil which is the better? Does it really help with teeth?

I had at least 3 years to go to dentist for a normal cleaning ( i never do teeth whitening) and my teeth became really white ( like they used to be some years before). And i wonder if regular cod liver oil helped my teeth cause i did not changed anything. I was also drinking for 1 month water with 1 tablespoon of aple cider vinegar but with a straw. I cannot think of anything else that may helped.

Also is Fermented Cod Liver Oil better than the regular or worse? I read that i has less free radicals and it does not expires. Also for how long can i take it? I think 3 months per year?

submitted by /u/chickieee
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2SBJzPj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...