Blood sugar spikes from bananas/fruit/dried fruit → Feeling awful as a result

Even if I pair 1 or 2 fully ripe bananas with a couple of nuts or a handful of seeds, it spikes my blood glucose to 7.8+ mmol/L (140+ mg/dL) within 30 minutes, followed by a rapid crash to around 4.7.

I’ve noticed I get bad mood swings, irritability, and sweet cravings for the rest of the day. I’m not diabetic, my fasting BG is perfect, but such highs and lows can really drive a person crazy. Have anyone had the same experience? Cannot tolerate unripe bananas or green apples due to digestion issues. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Vitebs47
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/32XGjQg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...