Binging on dried fruits...

Hi all, I recently started Paleo (AIP) and I feel amazing. I’m doing it because of autoimmune health issues, but I definitely hope for a side bonus of weight loss.

One concern is dried fruits.

I’ve seen several posts about it being difficult to overeat on Paleo but these people have obviously not seen me go to town on a bag of cinnamon apple chips.

What do you guys think is a good policy for these? Should they be treated like candy, i.e. extensively moderated?

submitted by /u/quodestveritas
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3evfLLG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...