"What is the best diet for me?"

Eran Segal et. al. are proving constantly that there is no single best diet for humans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z03xkwFbw4&t=939s

I eat a ketovore or lipovore diet, very heavy on the meat and fat, and very low in carbs. From a lot of pain, suffering, trial, and error, I have found that this diet is best for me. Anyone saying that this specific diet or that specific diet is best for all people is wrong.

“I believe that we are entering a new era in the study of nutrition, one in which we will move away from asking what is the best diet for humans, and instead, focus on the more appropriate question of what is the best diet for me.”
– Eran Segal –

I like this guy a lot. I am impressed with his voice and his ideas. He is really easy to like.

submitted by /u/birdyroger
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3qFw10v
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...