Is there a great free printable shopping list out there?

I’m looking to start Paleo (for the second time, though the first time was when I was younger and didn’t have much will power), and I’m going to need to buy some ingredients to cook with. It’d make my life a lot easier to have a checklist or shopping list of things to buy. I know things like that exist for a lot of other diets, but do you guys have any Paleo ones?

While you’re at it, any resources or websites would be very much appreciated!

submitted by /u/mwthecool
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3bgm4Rv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...