Diarrhea starting Paleo?

I’ve been eating paleo for about a week now, and I’m feeling great, bloat and weight are already going down, I feel more energy and less depression. Only issue is today I seem to have diarrhea. I’ve done a little reading and it could be too much fruit or a reaction to the coconut oil, but I’ve eaten this way before without issue.

I’m interested if it’s something commonly experienced. I’m thinking my gut is just adjusting, or maybe it’s a bad week for stress.

submitted by /u/rachitabonita
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3p2d9Z4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...