Will Paleo with supplements help these?

Hello everyone,

I am a 26-year-old from India, suffering from a mild depression and anxiety disorders. I do have certain intrusive thoughts and a low self esteem, sometimes (which led to depression, was due to various events, now being managed and rectified). I suffer from mild apathy, lower self esteem (due to depression), anxiety, and mild anhedonia, due to this. I had and have a few gut related disorders since a few days before my onset (in early 2019). So I think they are strongly connected, with the level of quickness the depression came, after the gut problem started.

So, if I go Paleo, with sufficient fiber and electrolyte and vitamin/mineral supplements, should that be enough? I am okay if I need to do this diet life-long. It will help my mental states, immunity and reduces chances of any metabolic or serious age related problems in the future. I am planning to take mainly a seafood supplemented with mutton diet (any, without carbs but done in tasty spices as our country eats), low/zero carb and high fiber vegetables and occasionally, fruits. With that, I will take supplements for minerals and vitamins wherever needed, and also electrolyte supplements without carbs, in plain water.

Anyone with experiences, please share your views and experiments that succeeded.

One last thing, the name of the diet also reminds me of the last dynasty of the Byzantine Empire :-)

submitted by /u/AlbertTheGodEQ
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/36b7oBN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...