Parents keep telling me my diet is killing me.

I’ve been doing paleo for quite a few years now. In high school I weighed 230 now I’m down to 160. I was almost diabetic. Anywho my parents specifically my mom keeps reeling me my diet is killing me. She’s an elderly women in her 80’s so I don’t really pay much attention to it most of the time but it pisses me off when she says that since she’s a fall down drunk riddle with health problems. She even had alcoholic wet brain witch is brain as in shrinkage caused by alcoholism. Out of all the people to take health advice from she’s not even in the list to talk about it. My aunt is kinda the same until recently she went to the doctor and found out she has insulin resistance. She currently does keto I believe lost 80 pounds in like 5 or so months. Few days ago she took my mom to go some clothes shopping I was totally against it d sad once Covid but when they came back they had fast food. Sorry for the rant, I just think my mom misses me eating dinner with them and thinks eating lard is a death sentence.

submitted by /u/Shroomhunter93
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2JPiS5J
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...