New to paleo need help

Hi everyone New to the group. I have Crohn’s disease so I went carnivore as an elimination diet. 9 months later I switched to keto as I started to reintroduce foods one by one. Now I would like to come off of keto as I see it possible to introduce even more foods to find out what reacts well. I was wondering because I’ve read so much conflicting things on the internet, Is all fruit allowed? What about oils and/or butter? What about white/sweet potatoes? The only reason I ask is because aren’t oils processed? And in regards to the potatoes and fruit I’m confused because I keep reading that it is low sugar, but these foods are high GI. Any info would help me in my quest to live pain free. Thanks!

submitted by /u/alhummel619
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3iH8GJD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...