Give me your best vegetarian or low-meat dinner recipes!

I’ve finally convinced the family to go primal with me (we drink raw milk from cows we know personally and I’m just not going to give up dairy). The only problem is that we live in a HCOL country where meat is especially expensive (due to the high minimum animal welfare standards), so I can’t take the easy road of just doing veggies and roasts for dinner every night.

So I need new dinner ideas to feed my family that are meatless (or use meat as a condiment) but also grain-free, and that are kid-friendly. (My kids are good eaters and like healthy foods, but of course they are still kids and especially like pasta and pizza.)

Last night, I made stuffed mushrooms, roasted cauliflower with Indian spices, and sweet potato fries. One kid ate only the cauliflower, one kid didn’t eat dinner at all (because it was all gross), and the other made herself a caprese salad instead. Not a home run.

So hit me with your best no- or low-meat dinners! I could use some help! TIA

submitted by /u/CordovanCorduroys
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3nce4Fn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...