Energy levels low?

TL;DR: new to paleo, feeling low energy, am I doing something wrong?

Background: 31F started paleo ~3 weeks ago. Starting weight 205. I’m 5’7” so I’m overweight and should be closer to 140ish (I don’t care much about the weight itself, just the health problems that go along with that)

Progress: I’ve really been enjoying paleo. I’m finding it very easy and fun. I’ve lost a little over 4 lbs already. I’m not struggling with cravings as severely as I thought I would be which has been wonderful, and any cravings I do have are satisfyingly replaceable with healthy alternatives.

Problem: but the last 2 or 3 days I’ve been feeling very sleepy and have a much lower appetite. I’m wondering if maybe I need to up my calories, fat, protein, etc or something? Has anyone else experienced this? It’s possible it’s a fluke or unrelated to the diet change, I just figured y’all would be the best people to ask.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/UhnonMonster
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3ihHyAE
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...