Breakfast and midmorning snack

I get up every day around 10-10.30am and I’m not hungry. First question: should I eat even without being hungry? The difference between a breakfast and a morning snack is already known; total amount of calories, composition and distribution of macronutrients. Also, breakfast being a meal itself should fill you up for more hours. What is more advisable in a scenario like mine; fast until lunchtime ? Eating a small snack before lunch? I fear having too many calories in a midmorning snack and thus not being hungry for lunch . How many hours before lunch should I eat the snack? It seems to me that I am giving a lot of importance to the subject; after all, as long as one meets the basic needs of macronutrients per day it is enough; no matter how many meals you have (from what Ive been told)
Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Verzweiflungforscher
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3q5a630
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...