Struggling to get in enough carbohydrates (without grains & legumes)... causing me some issues..

Even if I supplement with enough salt and other electrolytes (other supplements too) if I dip below 125 grams of carbs daily I have a lot of issues… I’ve done keto for years and it just doesnt work for me long term, my brain needs glucose… I suspect its related to my mental health issues and medications…

It sucks cause cauliflower, spinach, onions, and all the good stuff just has such minimal carbs and they take so much time to prepare…

Any advice? If I eat bananas and pre-cooked potatoes enough the rest of my life as a staple fine for my carbs fine lol

submitted by /u/Ocelot859
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3a4hyH4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...