Strength Athlete Cutting on Paleo

I started paleo today and wanted to lay out my plan and goals. This is short term but I am looking to commit to this diet for the year, at a minimum. Do note, I’m on TRT dosage of testosterone and nandrolone so my recovery is elevated.

heavy Training days Proteins - 25-30% 145-175 Carbs - 20-25% 118-147 Fats - 50% 130 Calories 2350

Off day and lighter sessions Proteins - 25% 145 Carbs - 15% 83 Fats - 60% 146 Calories 2200

BW 179 Goal BW in 10 weeks: 173 Height 5’ 6” Current lifts Squat 550 Bench 250 Deadlift 700

Aiming to time most of my carbs around my training session. 20-30g pre workout and the remainder afterwards omitting, of course, micro carbs from other sources. How does this look? I was thinking about running it like this for 2 weeks and making adjustments as needed. Moving around carbs and fat as fit for energy levels and recovery.

submitted by /u/jawnmack
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2WXwFu7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...