So I have never owned a blender…

Embarrassing to admit especially being in my 40s, but I’m buying one tomorrow. I’m sort of new to Paleo and absolutely loving it so far. I have Celiac, and I’m a type one diabetic, and my sugars have never been better in my life than when I’m on Paleo. Having said all that, What are some easy things to throw in a blender? I’m not big on using lots of different ingredients or different types of Paleo flour… Can I just get frozen blueberries and things like that and throw them in?

submitted by /u/badtickleelmo
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/395UlCj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...