what helped me lose a TON of weight fast and keep it off

How’s it going,

My name is Thomas and I am new to the reddit community. I just wanted to reach out and let everyone know what helped me.

So 2 months ago I had a custom keto diet made for me and I am not kidding when I say it changed my life. I have lost 43LBS in 2 months.

Basically you give them some info about yourself and they create a custom keto diet plan based on your food preference, activity level, height, weight, gender, and weight loss goals.

Here is a link to it

It has helped me tremendously so I thought I would share it with you!

(also I would recommend you watch the video because it has some great info in it)

Good luck, I hope this helps you out. Keep me updated!

submitted by /u/MrJoJ_07
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3kxgHQF
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...