School project help: Diet & nutrition survey

[Mods, my apologies if this violates any rules. I’ve looked and I didn’t see anything against this.]

Hi /r/Paleo, I’m working on a project for my design class and I’m trying to better understand the relationship people have with their diet and nutrition, and how they manage it. I’ve created a survey that shouldn’t take longer than five minutes, and it would really help me if you could fill it out.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScs4cE1cRRnfnQ4xn-tCQzxY36fD4JMs2L7HvjqQUZZho4LIg/viewform

At the end, you’ll see an optional contact forum if you’d be open to a potential interview about your experience with diet and nutrition. If I contact you and you decide to chat, I’ll throw $10 towards your local no-kill animal shelter afterward. Feel free to skip it if don’t want to be contacted.

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/ridinslab
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3ePUzQg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...