Plantain ALLERGY HELP?!? ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

Hey guys. Was wondering if some smarty pants out there could help me. Apparently I have a moderate to severe English Plantain allergy.

What I’ve been trying to figure out is is this associated with the plantain bananas you eat or not?? I have been googling and googling and can’t figure it out.

Since my Paleo diet has in the past consisted of a lot of plantains, I want to start eating them again but not until I know for sure they aren’t connected with my plantain allergy somehow.

From what I am getting English plantain is a weed and plantains you eat grow on a tree right? So it is for sure different? Thank you to anyone who can help!!! I miss my plantain “noatmeal.” ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

submitted by /u/Gypsy__Kat
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3lRo8n7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...