Make ahead meals

Hi everyone, I’m trying to get back to eating paleo, I spent about a month eating paleo previously but sadly slipped back to old eating habits as I struggled sometimes to motivate myself to make everything from scratch and ended up relying on convenience foods like gluten-free bread (I’m celiac). I’m working an awful lot at the moment but I by far felt the healthiest I ever have when I was eating paleo. I’m working 80 hours next week not including commuting time so it’s going to be hectic and I’ll need lots of energy, does anyone have any good make-ahead meals for taking to work? I’ll have access to a microwave, kettle and fridge. So far I’m thinking of a beef stew, chicken soup and lots of boiled eggs! Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

submitted by /u/SurfManatee
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3pllKav
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...