High Carb Paleo-- An oxymoron or legitimate practice???

Hello!

I’ve had a lot of experience with low carb diets. I tried keto religiously for nearly a year, carnivore for a month, all at the expense of satiety. I couldn’t eat enough protein or fat to feel satiated to the point that I was SURE I was doing something wrong.

I had my genome sequenced recently, and essentially the entire report lit up with studies that showed better weight loss/weight maintenance/lower insulin resistance on a higher carb, lower fat diet.

This goes COMPLETELY AGAINST all the recent nutrition science in the keto sphere. And yet this week I’ve been eating higher carb and lower fat and am feeling far more satiated than I have in months– ON FEWER CALORIES.

Does anyone here do a higher carb paleo? Is there such a thing? Do you have any tips for me on pursuing a higher carb but low glycemic approach?

submitted by /u/linamay7
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3o9Gukj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...